This wasn’t a particularly productive month for me in terms of sewing so this post will be quite short.
I managed to cut out quite a few projects and organise my sewing space but only completed one project.
This month I made my first Sew Over It Florence Dress. I used a orange and purple viscose Twill which I received from my partner’s mother, and metal buttons that I bought from an OP shop.
I was quite happy with this make. It ended up being a midi length. The pattern was very easy to follow and the fit was great.
I’m excited to make more and possibly hack this pattern to have a pussy bow neckline.
Thanks for reading!
Leave a Reply