October Makes

This wasn’t a particularly productive month for me in terms of sewing so this post will be quite short.

I managed to cut out quite a few projects and organise my sewing space but only completed one project.

This month I made my first Sew Over It Florence Dress. I used a orange and purple viscose Twill which I received from my partner’s mother, and metal buttons that I bought from an OP shop.

I was quite happy with this make. It ended up being a midi length. The pattern was very easy to follow and the fit was great.

I’m excited to make more and possibly hack this pattern to have a pussy bow neckline.

Thanks for reading!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

Create a website or blog at WordPress.com

Up ↑

Create your website at WordPress.com
Get started
%d bloggers like this: